Quintette asks writers five quick questions. This week’s interview is with Eva Scott!
My new release is called Barbarian Bride. The title came easily this time. Often titles can be such struggles but this one seemed obvious from the get go. The heroine is a Hun (barbarian as far as the Romans are concerned) and we open the story at her wedding. No spoilers but things do not go as planned!
2. If you could choose anyone from any time period, who would you cast as the leads in your latest book?
Lucius (the cheeky Roman hero) would be played by Robert Downey Jr. Klara (the kick-arse Hun heroine) would be played by Lucy Liu
3. What five words best describe your story?
Ancient history action adventure romance.
4. Who is your favourite fictional couple?
As boring and predictable as it sounds I adore Elizabeth and Mr Darcy in all their iterations.
5. What song always makes you cry?
Eva Cassidy’s version of Fields of Gold. Makes me blubber like a toddler. If I hear it in a shop I have to leave immediately. Turns out I’m not alone. I was chatting to the owner of a Balinese furniture store who said he had to stop playing the album because his customers kept bursting into tears!
Eva lives on the Sunshine Coast, in Queensland Australia in the town which brought the world the Bee Gees. When she’s not writing romance you can find her out on the water kayaking, fishing or swimming. When on dry land it’s all about the shoes and the coffee (and old Bee Gees records).
- Eva’s Website: Eva Scott Romance
- Eva on Twitter: @EvaScottWriter
- Eva on Facebook: Eva Scott Romance Writer
- Eva’s books on Facebook: Romancing the Romans
Buy Barbarian Bride:
- Barbarian Bride (Amazon)
Would you like to answer a Quintette interview? Email me at email@example.com!